One of our favorite family games is Yamslam. When we are playing we always say, “wow that was lucky.”
This year in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day I was inspired to create a themed version called Lucky Slam.
How to Make Lucky Slam St. Patricks Day Dice Game
- Paint small wood cubes from Amazon or a craft store with white paint.
- Put number stickers, LUCKY letter stickers on the dice. (you could write on the dice with sharpie markers)
- Cover with Mod Podge to seal.
- And don’t forget the Shamrock Stickers!
- Cut out shamrocks from card stock and make 4 shamrocks for each point value. (To save time you could use poker chips from another game) Print directions, scoring sheet, play and have fun.
How to Play
Lucky Slam Game is a strategy game which teaches probability and math addition skills. See how players decide what risks to take to get the best combination and shamrock value. It is fun for the whole family.
Click here to download free directions and the scoring guide.
More Fun St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
Lucky Notes is a kindness activity designed to help spread kindness, inspiration, gratitude and positive messages throughout the school. The cards encourage positive classroom culture and a school culture of kindness by making all students, teachers and staff feel important and valued. Lucky Notes may be purchased on my Teachers Pay Teachers store or on Etsy.